Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blogumental!

I wanted to write a quick post to take note of a couple important things that happened in the life of my blog yesterday.

1. I had 94 page loads, which is the most I've ever had in a single day. This is a big deal to me. It's almost 100. Come on y'all! We can break 100. Yes, we can.
2. I had my first anonymous, snarky commenter! I've been meaning to let everyone know that I enabled anonymous commenting, because why not? Don't be afraid. If you have something bitchy or snarky or even witty to say, you can do it from the comfort of your couch at one in the morning, whilst sitting in your underwear eating cheesy poofs and possibly mourning your very existence - and no one will even know it was you. Win-win, really.
3. I disovered via my counter that said anonymous commenter found me on TweetStalk.com, which is freaky. I didn't even know this site existed. Skeeved.

Anyway, happy blog day! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment