Monday, December 12, 2011

new beginnings

This blog is now just over three years old - I started it on Nov. 30, 2008, when I bought my one-way ticket to New York. It has been there every step of the way, documenting many of the funny, ridiculous, unbelievable, awful, painful, heartbreaking, heartwarming and otherwise necessary events that have brought me from being a 22-year-old girl to a woman of (nearly) 26. This year especially has been an incredible journey, from my discovering yoga to completing 200 hours of yoga teacher training, opening my heart and finally facing the wounds of my past while envisioning the future I want to create. I'm still very much on the path, not at all sure of where I'm heading, but very much sure that if I believe hard enough and visualize hard enough, I can co-create what I want for my life; namely, to inspire others with my journey, using whatever tools I have available to me.

A good first step, I think, is creating a space where I can express myself in a beautiful, streamlined format. So I've used Cargo Collective to set up my very own site.  This blog will remain active, but I may not update it as much. Please check out the new space and let me know what you think! Thanks for reading and hangin' tough with me. Love.

"Respond to every call that excites your spirit." -Rumi

5 comments:

  1. omg, i love your new site!. wth have i been.. had not idea u taught yoga!. sheesh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg I gotta say you look great on your new site! The only thing I cannot figure out is how to to follow you on it. A little help! I have followed your entire blog experience and I find it fascinating...like a real life movie you can't stop watching. I have one favor to ask...I really enjoyed the quick trip video you posted of your last minute jaunt to New Orleans with friends, problem is I cannot find the post. Can you lead me to it? I want to enjoy it again and get some production ideas from it. Feel free to email with the link if it is still available. Thanks and keep on rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your readers, I'm just stopping by new blogs that i think are interesting. And then ill put some of those on my favorites list to visit again. Happy holidays folks and wishing everyone a healthy new years as well. Richard from a Amish community in Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete