Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Candlies?

It's been a productive four hours. I found a microwave for $20 on Craigslist and ventured downtown to take a look at it. On the way I stopped by the laundromat and dropped off my clothes. After seeing it, I decided to take the microwave, but because of the shitty shitty shitty weather today (read: rain/snow/grey sludge mix) I decided to wait to pick it up until tomorrow. Then I headed even further downtown to go to K-mart where I got: a full-length wall mirror (YES! at long last), some frames, two pretty pillows for mah bed, a wall clock, and some other small things. My room feels a little bit more complete. This makes me very happy.

Also: J got two free tickets to see Avenue Q tonight, but she has another show to go to, so Z and I are going together. I'm pretty much thrilled. I've been wanting to see this show for a long time, and now I get to go for free. UHMAZING.

Oh, and while I was in K-Mart, I saw these:

Candlies?

They're candles that smell like (obvs) various candies. The Almond Joy one even had little "candy bar chunks" on top. I was like mmmmmmmm, then I was like, oh wait, this is made of wax. I don't want something in my house that looks like delicious candy unless I can eat it.

So on my way out of the store I bought some Valentine's Day candy. Nom nom.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment