Thursday, June 4, 2009

He's got me like nobody

Y'all, I am OBSESSED with Lady GaGa. Not only is she named after the song of my favorite band of all time, but she is fucking amazing. She's fabulous and a born performer and she's got the vocal chords to back it up. The best part is that her fame was born the old-school way: running around the Lower East Side of Manhattan performing in bars and just being generally out. of. control. Since I live here now, and I sort-of frequent the same areas she did, I feel strangely inspired by her crazy ass. She makes me want to party, be wild, and live life to the fullest. On a related note, this city is amazing during the summer.

This bitch is the real deal, and if you don't trust my super educated opinion, here ya go.



Let the summer of GaGa commence. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment