Monday, August 17, 2009

HOT

This is what the surface of the sun looks like.
















Pretty, right? Well it's also how my room felt last night. As a result, I tossed and turned all night, totaling what I approximate to be about two hours of sleep. Because I am a total g'maw and I need at *least 6 hours of sleep every night to function well, I have made the decision every New Yorker eventually makes, no matter how much they insist they "really don't need one."

Tonight, I will venture uptown and buy an air conditioner. Of course I made this decision on the one day a week I also wanted to wear heels to work. So I'll be in PC Richard's in my kitten heels and cocktail dress, lugging around a box that will probs be huge, and praying that somehow I can get it into my apartment by myself.

That's pretty quintessential single girl in Manhattan though, right? I am also gonna have to figure out how to get it in my window, like approximately now, because it's 90 degrees outside right now and my apt is going to be so hot when I get home that I might get the vapors (pronounced: vay-puhs).

Wish me luck. Updates to come later.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment