Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shit out

One of the best things about blogging is the community it creates. I really love writing, but I also love reading new blogs and commenting. I have a list of my favorite blogs over there, to your right and down a bit (that's what she said), but I wanted to plug one of my favorite recurring features on my friend Z's blog: Snippets from IM.

It might be something that is only funny to me and him and the rest of the people he chats with, but I happen to think some of it is pretty hilarious, objectively. Basically he posts particularly memorable/ridic/funny gChat convos he's had. I forgot that we live chatted one of the prez debates between Obama and McCain, back in October. Haaaa.

I'm in there a lot. Try not to be too shocked.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment