Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gaga Stigmata: Go read my guest post!


I was published on Gaga Stigmata today. It's a literary journal dedicated to smart and well-written analyses of Lady Gaga's art. I re-hashed the post I wrote in November comparing Gaga's Bad Romance to Stanley Kubrick's films A Clockwork Orange and 2001: A Space Odyssey. I worked hard on the new version, adding a good amount of research and in-depth analysis about what, in my opinion, the similarities signify. So, go check it out! And, while you're there, click to follow the blog. They need followers!

Also - fellow blogger Hannah Miet and I are reading at Bowery Poetry Club this Sunday at 4 p.m. This time we're not just open-micing it - we are actually featured readers. We are each reading two poems, and we are reading first, so all my 20something friends have to plan to be there at 3:45 since we all perpetually run 15 minutes late.

Art and love.

2 comments:

  1. hey girl
    i cant get on facebook at work, but found some more gaga inspirations i thought you might love... the fact that LG inspired these people to stand up for other people. duh.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-79pX1IOqPU&feature=player_embedded

    -lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. another gaga inspiration

    http://tokyofashion.com/japanese-lady-gaga-fan-fashion-pictures-day-2/


    i am not even looking for this stuff, it just finds me. haha

    ReplyDelete