Thursday, May 20, 2010

several things

1. I made a new blog today in a moment of divine inspiration. It is called

eyjafjallajokull shit.

It is sort of funny?? Check it out.

2. Zac edited/uploaded/did a wonderful job on the video from our epic 10-hour trip to NOLA last Tuesday/Wednesday. Basically whu ha happened was I found this amazing special on JetBlue for $10 tickets, and pitched a last-minute trip to New Orleans to Zac and Hannah, which they agreed to because they are rock stars. And then we filmed the entire thing and here it is. It is amazeballs.



3. After you watch the video, this will make sense.


And that is what I did today. What did you do???


eyjafjallajokull!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Checked out the site and 'sorta funny'? Its frickin' funny!!. omg... love it...You're so darn creative, how can u live w/yourself???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So basically I'm running away and moving to New York so I can hang out with you guys. You don't mind do you?

    -Juliette WhereForArtThouRomeo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so redic.

    I can't even spell the word out, and it's not a word I typically shorten, or capitalize.

    REDIC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. make a vimeo account....this would be an individualistic first video.
    you are raw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video rocked my world. Looks like you guys had a blast. And $10 tickets to New Orleans?!? Awesome find!

    ReplyDelete