Thursday, May 27, 2010

this is the cutest thing you will ever see probably in your entire life

So normally I don't post other people's videos, etc. on my blog, but I was literally incapacitated by how cute this video is. I stopped being able to talk and could barely move.


Meet the sloths from Amphibian Avenger on Vimeo.

And anytime something renders me speechless/a pile of goo, I feel obligated to pass it on. Enjoy.

PS, I think I connected so much with this because sloths are apparently very itchy creatures. Me too! Me too!!!! <333333 sloth luv.

Animals make me stupid happy!! snaaaaaaaarf.

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!
    OH MY GOD!
    OH MY GOD!
    I'm trying to contain the gigantic smile on my face so it won't draw attention to my boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You just made my day! I love animals more than anything and sloths are so damn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the accompanying music makes this super cute video even cuter...but im pretty sure it would be really scary if it were dubbed over with some kind of zombie-esque horror film music.

    think about it.

    watch it again, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. God. I want one! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beyond cute had to watch the video twice ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a new favorite animal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMG! SLOTHNESS! They're sooo cute, I wanna be cute and lazy and lay around eating veg all day...unless I couldn't have chocolate...I couldn't be a sloth with no chocolate. Gonna go watch it again, kthnxbai!

    ReplyDelete