Monday, September 28, 2009

When epic events just become "life"

I have a huge post in the works detailing the events of my (once again) epic weekend, but having not had a chance to upload any of the real photos yet, I just give you this, a photo taken late last night via iPhone, as a little preview.























Some things worth noting:
1. Pants on the bed.
2. That is my arm.
2. The crossed out "5".
3. Those numbers don't actually add up to 160.

I promise to bring you the real post explaining all these things soon. If you have to wait too long you may actually stop breathing in anticipation, and I can't very well have all my beautiful readers dying off, now can I? Leave your highly educated guesses about what the fuck is going on in this photo in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment