Monday, September 14, 2009

I'ma let you finish, Mr. President

Ladies and gentleman, a moment of pop culture genius.



My favorite part is toward the end when Obama says "that's not true." Um, I'm sorry, Mr. President? Are you saying Single Ladies wasn't one of the best videos of all time? A year ago I was in my bedroom in Birmingham obsessively learning the dance, and I still get excited when it comes on in the club. If that's not staying power, I don't know what is, Mr. President. Maybe if you weren't so busy concerning yourself with public safety, international relations and health care (schmealth care), you would re-ca-nize what 'Ye and the rest of the world already acknowledge as base fact: If you could materialize Beyoncé's video into a solid food item and have it for breakfast every morning, you would live a better, more productive life. Don't try to deny it.

No comments:

Post a Comment