Friday, February 19, 2010

Hellsnow, Washington. Welcome to my blog.

We did it, y'all! The Washington Post did indeed link to me today. For a second I thought the Weather Gang might actually be upset by my fight-picking, but I think all's fair in love and puns. And I think they got the joke.



Welcome to my blog, Washington visitors. Take a snowed off. Have a look around. You might like what you see.

And thanks for visiting!

Oh, and to the guy named Rob who posted the following comment:

 

Marry me? I'm sort of cute? And at least mildly punny?


I want your bad snowmance.

8 comments:

  1. Be careful, he may answer back! lol.....congrats on getting linked w/The Post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He might marry you, except that he thinks you're a "he." Haha! Like only men can come up with ridiculously awful puns? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job M! Cute photos you posted for your commenter...please keep us posted on his reply!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's the ultimate level of accomplishment for any blogger. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely classic.
    I wish it snowed here!!!!!!!

    xo
    www.emmaodettebarnett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are my absolute favorite blogger. 'Grats on being featured in the Washington Post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last line literally made me LoL!!! I love that you love GaGa as much as I do.

    congrats! and I am proud to have a southern girl like you reppin for the Big Apple!

    ReplyDelete