So, my friend Z informed me yesterday that this week is "Urban Dictionary" week on Facebook, or something*. Not surprisingly, I love Urban Dictionary and can remember spending hours in college sitting on my couch**, browsing through the "random" definitions, and laughing uncontrollably. I never thought, however, to search for my own name. Thank God Facebook was there to enlighten me, because otherwise I never would have known that all my ex-boyfriends had gone on Urban Dic and graciously provided them with the most accurate definitions of "Meghan" to date! Below are a few of my faves.
1. I can only assume my first ex wrote this one, because he was a horrid speller.
2. I may as well have written this one myself, not just because it's so fucking true, but because of the borderline-eerie use of language I could have created myself. This one was probs written by my third ex, who was madly in love with me and often used fake words. He also frequently said "gosh."
3. So. True. Remember my days of Hautey Toddy?? All I did was talk about my undying love for skinny jeans. It's just getting eerie now. My second ex wrote this one; we dated during the high tide of my skinny jeans wave.
4. My favorite by far: I am both a kidney bean and a diva.
5. Um, weird. But LBO, probs true, especially if the tub is filled with orange juice, chocolate milk or Chai tea.
Obviously, I now want you beautiful fucking people to search your names on Urban Dic and post your favorite definitions in the comments.
*I fucking loathe Facebook, so I don't really keep up with whatever is happening on that shit
INTRODUCING: BRUNCH SERVICE AT CLAY
1 day ago