Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Crimma!

My mom has this amazing holiday habit of buying me pajamas and other random garments generally considered to be inappropriate for wear outside the home. She does it every year, no matter how much I bemoan her doing so, because I swear to God I don't need any more pajamas, and she swears to God that I always need more pajamas. She usually buys these things at Victoria's Secret, and yesterday as we opened our gifts (yeah, we sometimes do this on Christmas Eve, what about it?), I discovered at the bottom of a bag filled with pajamas and panties - gasp - a cupcake thong.






















I promptly asked my mom if she had read my blog post about these delicious panties/pastries. She responded that she had not, which just goes to show that she is truly a woman after my own heart.

May all of your Christmases be filled with just as many wonderful surprises. Much love to everyone.

6 comments:

  1. HA! thats the best! I actually thought this was a cupcake when I saw the picture in my feed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always exchange PJs on Christmas Eve so that when we wake up on Christmas morning we're looking sporty in our new digs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have to explain why it's Crimma, or at least I'm trying to maybe find a post in your blog where you explain it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom always bought my sister and me pajamas from Victoria's Secret. This was the first year that didn't happen. It is ok that I'm jealous? Haha! LOVE the cupcake thong. How did I not see this before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Just want to let you know that I gave you a shout out on my blog. Love it. Keep it up!

    http://wearealreadythere.blogspot.com/2009/12/best-of-2009-blog-challenge-day-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the only person I know... besides my husband... who says Merry Crimma! You made me smile!

    ReplyDelete