Friday, December 18, 2009

Please direct all inquiries to imahotcelebrity@gmail.com

I've always had sort of a weird curiosity about celebrities' personal contact information. Like phone numbers, e-mail addresses, AIM screen names, shit like that. I mean, you know Beyoncé has an e-mail account. I'm sure Jay be all up in her inbox with sweet nuffins all day long. So, inspired by my creepy curiosity about these things, I decided to come up with a list of possible e-mail addresses for all my favorite celebs. I'll start with the most obvious ones.

Lady Gaga
theartistformerlyknownasstephaniegermanotta@gmail.com

Beyoncé
HBIC@gmail.com

Trey Songz
sexpatentnumba69@gmail.com

Britney Spears
fanmailgoeshereyall@gmail.com (this redirects from icantbelieveistillhavefans@hotmail.com)

Mariah Carey
finallyfoundtrueluvxoxo@gmail.com

Weezy
hollatyaboy@gmail.com

Miley Cyrus
isecretlyhatebeingacelebrity@gmail.com (also redirects from ihatetwitter@gmail.com)

Rihanna
fuckyouchris@gmail.com


Leave your suggestions in the comments.

9 comments:

  1. Tiger Woods:

    nongolfrelatedbirdies@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon Bon Jovi: mayorofcougartown@hotmail.com

    Robert Pattison: theoneplaceicanthearyouscreaming@gmail.com
    (previously owned by The Jonas Brothers)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny, I did not even know (Okay I am old, lol) who Lady Gaga was until last night when I caught a late E-News...she is something, very entertaining...

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHAHAHA!
    CLASSIC!!!!

    You're a talented little blogger!
    Such fun to read!

    EmmaOdette

    emmaodettebarnett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiger Woods:
    Iplay18holesonandoffthecourse@hotmail.com

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, i have an award for you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete