Tuesday, December 8, 2009

(30) Rock around the Christmas tree

As I mentioned yesterday, I finally made it to the tree at Rockefeller Center last week. Like good little capitalists, my friends and I partook of Starbucks hot chocolates, coffees and peppermint mochas - guess which one's mine - then bopped on over to the tree, where we saw lots of adorable bundled up babies (awwww!!!!1), couples in love (shmeh) and a healthy number of very blatant B&Ts (double shmeh). It was a beautiful, beautiful thing.












































I'm in red. My friend Z is the only boy, and the other two are B and J, the latter of whom took the bottom photo. (BTW, she's a pretty brilliant photographer.) We all went to college together. Just a group uh good ol' Suhhhthuhnuhs in the big citay.

Here's some more Christmas-y photos, for your enjoyment, taken with my busted ass iPhone. Please forgive the somewhat lackluster quality.

The Rock tree, from further (farther?) away.





















And up close. Yeah, I totally upskirted the Rock tree. I don't feel bad about it.





















Some trees along the side of the Rock ice skating rink. So pretty.





















Radio City Music Hall with some Crimma lights across the skreet. PS, This is where I will see Gaga in just over a month (!!!!!!!!)
















The same lights, and a bunch of cabs. Pretty typique.
















Back at the beginning of November, I wrote a post saying that if I ever found a place more beautiful than Manhattan in the fall, I would have to move there immediately. Well, I found it. It's Manhattan in December. And I already live here. Life win.

8 comments:

  1. 情趣商品
    情趣精品
    情趣用品
    威而柔
    vivi雜誌款
    情人趣味
    愛情公寓
    情色遊戲
    情人趣味用品
    情趣
    情色
    色情
    色遊戲
    一夜情
    色情網站
    飛機杯
    按摩棒
    自慰套
    SM
    吊帶襪
    潤滑液
    跳蛋
    性感睡衣
    充氣娃娃
    角色扮演
    時尚包
    G點
    高潮
    性感
    情色自拍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your posts. So true about the subway, but, as a short person, I am guilty of wedging myself underneath armpits because I can only take the B or C home and, as we know, they don't run all that frequently (it's worse on weekends).

    And, to answer your question in this post, it is farther, not further. For the explanation, see: http://collology.blogspot.com/2009/10/whats-your-problem.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totally cool, really amazingly festive!
    Another awesome sight is the Christmas wreaths at Arlington cemetery - http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/wreaths.asp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll get there for Christmas one year (and run back home before New Year's)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I moved from the Upper West Side to SC last year and your blog is making me miss NY something fierce
    (I loved your post about the fallen soldier. The only "good" thing about these wars is that people understand you don't have to support the war to support the troops

    http://courtingdestiny.com

    ReplyDelete