Friday, October 23, 2009

Gagannouncement

Yesterday, Lady Gaga announced her North American tour dates for The Monster Ball. Of course I was excited to discover that she will be coming to Radio City Music Hall in NYC, because originally when she was supposed to tour with Kanye West (vom), there was no NYC stop planned at all. Which is basically heresy, because Gaga is like the physical embodiment of the Lower East Side.

Anyway, an NYC stop is exciting. More exciting? An NYC stop on January 21. Why?



















IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, Y'ALL. If I can get tickets, this promises to be the best birthday I have ever had, hands down. And last year, you might recall, I went to DC for the inauguration. Yeah, I said it: this is going to be better. First black president? Awesome. Gaga live and in person? Better.

It's also her last stop in North America before she continues her tour in like Australia or something, which means it's going to be the shit. Hello New York, hello Meghan, byebye America.



She is so epic. Hello most amazing night of my life. Sigh.

1 comment: