Thursday, October 1, 2009

I've been in this relationship for like three years

I have a confession, dear readers. I've been in a secret relationship for several years now. It's kind of unconventional, and you might find it a little bizarre. But I don't care, because I'm totally in love and devoted to it. And next week, it all comes to a thrilling, beautiful, tear-jerking head. I challenge you to watch this without tearing up. You cannot do it.



It's a little bittersweet for me, because it makes me think of some memories I would rather push out of my head, but, ultimately, it will be a very happy day for me. I've loved Jim and Pam from the start, through all the hills and dips, and through two relationships of my own. The moral of their story: true love doesn't die. No matter how many other relationships (ahem, Karen and Roy) you beat it down with, over long periods of time and distance, true love lives on and wins out.

Maybe it makes me naive and childlike, but I still believe it. And I don't plan on ever stopping.

JAM 4EVER!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment