Monday, October 12, 2009

Bless Gaga and bless the gays, part one

Yesterday I went to the National Equality March in DC. It was amazing, beautiful, emotional and life-changing. I don't know how I keep getting involved in these super-important things, basically on accident or because I am lucky. Life continues to amaze me.

Y'ALL. I promise there is a huge blowout "this is when I stood ten feet away from Lady Gaga and my face melted off" post coming up, but first I have to upload all my pictures and videos and stuff. For now, look at this. I found it on YouTube this morning. Oh, it's real. Oprah Winfrey whole segment for real.

















I'm the blurry person holding up the camera. All that separated Lady Gaga from myself was a bed of taxpayer flowers. I was a total fauxaway in the backstage area; J had a press pass and I literally held her hand as she pulled me through and if anyone asked me who I was, I just said, "I'm with her."

HOW IS THIS MY LIFE?!?!?!?!11111

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm just working my way through all of your previous posts, a few a day (ok-as many as I possibly can-a day)and I just stumbled upon this one. I got tears FOR you!! I, too, have an idol and when I met him I felt as if my life were complete so I can totally appreciate how awesome this moment must have been for you, even though you were separated by the flowers. Loves it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete