Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A pity party, and some encouraging words from my BeyFF

Today has not been a good day for me. It started out badly and has just continued to spiral down into a black abyss of shittiness that concluded with my earbuds cracking and the speaker part dangling out of its snug little home. I would take a photo with my phone and e-mail it to myself, but apparently my phone isn't working either.

I spent the better part of today - allow me to be dramatic - on the verge of tears, and I really needed something to cheer me up. After some brainstorming, I came up with this, which always makes me smile. Thanks, Bey.



Now, if only I could hear it.

/end pity party

2 comments:

  1. that DVD is too much. TOO MUCH I SAY.

    i've had it for how long now and i've still not watched all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGG what!!! It is too much, which is what makes it amazing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete