Thursday, October 8, 2009

My favorite boy, my favorite city

In honor of Jim and Pam's wedding tonight, I wanted to post this adorable video of John Krasinski on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. If you can bear with him through the first story about his brother, he tells a hilaaaaarious story about an experience he recently had in NYC with his (hmpf) fiancé.



I can't help but be happy for him. He is so obviously happy and filled with joy because of his pending wedding that he can even tell a story about a homeless/drunk/typical New York woman urinating in the street and make my heart feel warmed.

Sigh. Ugh, OK, a confession: I want to get married. Not right now, but eventually, yes, I do. For a long time I wasn't sure if I wanted to, or if I even believed in marriage, but something has switched on (or off) in me recently and I know now that I want to. One day.

1 comment:

  1. Just found this post. Is it wrong that I sort of glare whenever I see a photo of Emily Blunt now? Even though I'm married and even if by some divine intervention J-Kras wanted me I couldn't even go through with it? Hmpf indeed.

    ReplyDelete