Friday, October 2, 2009

Schmom B. Says

It's that time again, dear readers. Friday! Yay! I'm so happy about it I could shit myself, but that would markedly decrease my happiness, so I will refrain.

Anyway, the arrival of Friday can mean only one thing: the next installment of Schmom B. Says! Today, she reminds us all that honesty truly is the best policy.



Schmom B. Says: It's Aiiiiiiight

Meghan: Here is the guest blog post I wrote! I'm so excited!
Schmom B.: Sweetie, I liked your "quiet party" blog. There was a kind of "unhappy"undertone in your writing though. You have written things a lot funnier. You are such a good writer. Love ya.
Meghan: I've written things a lot funnier?? Ouch!
Schmom B.: True, though. Don't you agree?
Meghan: Yes, but I was writing for a different audience.
Schmom B.: K, don't really know what you mean. Funny is funny. I just didn't giggle as much. I still love the way you write.
Meghan: Haha k. Thanks.




You heard it here first, kids: funny is funny. I mean, I guess it's good that she thinks I'm funny? Sometimes? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment